Paradigm announces a new global initiative, Education Series for Paradigm 15.5. The main objective of the series is to educate how Paradigm 15.5 enables users to:
- Re-rank and requalify known prospects
- Refine older assessments of recoverable volumes, for a more accurate evaluation of your assets’ worth
- Recover, process and visualize all available data from seismic for better imaging and property distribution
We are inaugurating the Paradigm Education Series in the Americas with live sessions in the Paradigm Houston office, presentations delived via Webex, and on-demand download at a later date. The live sessions will be offered as "Paradigm Mornings" and "Lunch and Learns". The first session, "Paradigm 15.5 - What's New", will be presented by Bruno de Ribet on Tuesday, February 2 (morning) and Thursday, February 4 (Lunch and Learn).
This presentation will provide an overview of the new capabilities available in the Paradigm 15.5 solution. Designed as the ultimate high-definition tool for optimizing geoscientists’ workflows, this release improves operational processes and experience with new and enhanced features that help you maximize knowledge from existing assets, even when available data is limited.
Seismic processing and imaging, QI, G&G interpretation, formation evaluation and modeling solutions capabilities have been updated for:
- Visualizing the subsurface with higher fidelity from advanced geoscience technologies
- Accurately representing all the geology, geophysics and petrophysics in a single digital model
- Expanding connectivity between Paradigm & third-party G&G platforms
Additional efficiency enhancements provided with the Paradigm 15.5 release are enabled by new and expanded interdisciplinary workflows, including:
- An extension of the cross-domain integration between Paradigm velocity determination and earth modeling solutions, enabling structurally and stratigraphically constrained velocity model updating
- Enhanced integration between geologic modeling and interpretation applications through the loading and display of time-stamped production date
- The inclusion of Paradigm Epos-based well display and mapping capabilities with certain Geolog configurations
Bruno de Ribet is Technical Global Director at Paradigm. As a key subject matter expert, Dr. de Ribet advises on developing interpretation and reservoir characterization workflows that increase efficiency and take full advantage of the Paradigm suite of geophysical and geological innovations. He has more than 20 years of experience in the upstream oil and gas industry. Dr. de Ribet holds a Ph.D. in geophysics from the Institute du Physique du Globe, Paris University.
Click below to register for the sessions!