Emerson will showcase its advanced Exploration & Production (E&P) software solutions for optimizing Production Modeling and Reservoir Engineering workflows at the Society of Petroleum Engineers Annual Technical Convention and Exhibition in Calgary, September 30 - October 2. Daily demonstrations at booth #819 will highlight Emerson’s technologies for solving subsurface and surface challenges, to reduce uncertainty and enhance confidence in drilling decisions.
Live presentations will be offered daily, beginning at 9:00 AM. One-on-one demonstrations of the company’s latest technologies and applications are available upon request. Visitors are invited to attend the daily Lunch and Learn sessions at the Emerson booth, featuring Paradigm k™, Big Loop™, and reservoir modeling solutions.
Featured presentations include:
- The Paradigm k flow prediction system that monitors and optimizes production on a fully automated platform providing a unified solution from reservoir to well bore to surface facility.
- Well engineering solutions that integrate petrophysics, geomechanics, and production engineering using the industry-leading Geolog™ formation evaluation system
- An innovative approach to determining initial fluid composition by tuning an Equation of State to experimental data applied to a Gulf of Mexico dataset (Tempest™ Enable Reservoir Engineering suite)
- Improving heavy oil modeling & SAGD-able volume calculations in the Athabasca oil sands in Alberta
- A collaborative approach to calibrating subsurface models for reliable production concept design and forecasting (Big Loop)
- Using Machine Learning to successfully predict facies distribution in a Permian basin dataset
- Reducing expenditures and improving production data acquisition at the well pad using multiphase flow metering
Emerson now offers these solutions and its entire software portofolio on the cloud, enabling oil and gas companies to securely take advantage of digital technologies to better model and optimize production in new and established reservoirs. Company SMEs will be available to discuss the cloud option with booth visitors.
In the technical program, Emerson will co-present a paper, “Unconventional Reservoirs Next Frontier: Efficient Production Modeling – Part 2” in Session 57: Technology Advancements for Downhole Multiphase Flow Conditions, October 2, 1:30 – 1:55 PM, Palomino Room.
For the complete agenda, click here.