Paradigm® will present a multi-disciplinary program targeted at the trends and challenges facing today’s energy industry, at the 100th American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) Annual Convention and Exhibition, in Houston, April 2-5. The company will host a media event on Monday, April 3 at 2:45 pm CST, at the Paradigm booth, to unveil Paradigm 17®, its latest software suite. Conference attendees are also invited to join Paradigm at booth #1715 for live demonstrations featuring the latest innovations that help fuel global energy programs.
With the theme A High Definition Platform – Better Results with Less Effort as a backdrop, Paradigm technical presentations will feature the new Paradigm 17 product suite, which leverages a high-definition platform along with advanced technology and seamless integration, to improve asset team effectiveness in achieving superior decision-making results. This latest software suite is also available for use on the Cloud.
Technical presentations at the Paradigm booth will focus on key workflows in the exploration and development of unconventional and conventional plays, including:
- Machine Learning for Automated Seismic Facies Classification in Paradigm 17
- Using Innovative Technology to Enhance Performance in Shale Reservoirs - An Eagle Ford Case Study
- Borehole Analysis for Unlocking Unconventional Reservoirs
- Introducing Paradigm for the Cloud
- Reservoir Geomechanics for Better Production Risk Management
- Impact of Parameter Uncertainty on Velocity Modeling and Time/Depth Conversion Workflows
- Effectively Matching Seismic to Wells in the Depth Domain
- Using Production Data to Enhance Reservoir Characterization
- Chronostratigraphic Modeling - Realizing the Full Value of Chronostratigraphic Interpretation
“We are seeing new trends in our industry”, said Indy Chakrabarti at Paradigm. “Among them are the use of machine learning to reveal characteristics beyond what humans have been able to accomplish to date, and the maturing of specialized tools for unconventional assets. As the industry’s leading high-science company, we have devoted substantial resources to developing advanced technologies that answer these growing needs, and we’re excited to share them at our booth at AAPG.”
AAPG attendees can attend live software demonstrations each day, starting at 9:30 AM. One-on-one demonstrations by technical experts featuring the company’s latest technology offerings and its potential applications are available upon request.
Click below to view Paradigm's complete program at AAPG.